David Brown & Co try to take the stress and hassle out of letting and managing a property. We appreciate it is either you own home or an investment and therefore you need a safe and reliable service to protect your property and income.
We offer a personalised service and can offer either a fully managed service or a letting only service.
We will inspect your property and initially provide a no obligation rental valuation. We will then
· Prepare full particulars in colour with photos and floor plans
· Advertise the property on our own website and OntheMarket
· Accompany potential tenants on any viewings
· Obtain references and finance credit checks through a 3rd party referencing company
· Prepare a tenancy agreement
· Provide an inventory summarising the condition of the property
· Organise a valid EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) for the property
· Register the tenant’s deposit in a government approved Tenant Deposit Scheme
· Notify the Council of new tenant details for Council Tax
· Read the various utility meters and advise the necessary companies
· Collect the rent monthly and transfer the money into your bank account and prepare a quarterly statement
· Inspect the property periodically and report findings to the landlord
· Arrange for any necessary repairs to be carried out
· Issuing the necessary legal notice to bring the tenancy to an end
If you wish to handle all aspects of the tenancy management including the collection of the rent but would like us to find the tenant through our advertising mediums this is also possible.
We still prepare the tenancy agreement and provide an inventory of the condition of the property
Check out Fee – from £60 to £120 plus VAT
Renewal of Tenancy Fee – from £35 to £100 plus VAT
Remove - Initial Admin Fee & Guarantor Fee
Set up Admin Fee - from £250 to £350 plus VAT